Full-Weapon Transformation (全身武器, Zenshin Buki): As a Demon Weapon, Patty is capable of transforming into her weapon form. Unlike other weapons, when in sync with Liz, Patty can take advantage of the transformation powers for quick evasion into her sister's hand and vice versa.
- Demon Twin Guns (二丁魔拳銃, Nichō Makenjū): A weapon form that appears as a silver-themed Beretta M9 pistol, she compresses the wavelength of their Meister and fire shots of it towards an opponent. It's power depends on the Meister using the weapon form.
Gun-Type Meister (銃型職人, Jū-gata Shokunin): Due to an established Bond with her sister, Patty is capable of taking advantage of her sister's variant of the Demon Twin Gun. Her skill with said weapon enables her to easily fend off the likes of Mummies.
- Marksmanship: Unlike Liz, who appears to be a polished shooter, Patty's marksmanship skills are described by Sid Barrett as chaotic and disheveled. While she exhibits inconsistencies in grip and form, she is shockingly accurate when shooting targets downrange.
Hand-to-Hand Combat (体術, Taijutsu): Although a weapon, Patty is capable unarmed combatant much to the surprise of her classmates, who remarked that her skill was never revealed due to being in Kid's shadow, and impressed Mira Naigus. She was capable of battling five opponents in the row in which included Ox Ford, Harvar, Kilik and Kim without stop while taking a surprise win from Black☆Star due to her fighting dirty.
Dexterity and Balance: Patty is able to hold a basketball on just one finger.
- Partnered with Liz via Bond
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Soul Eater: Prologue #3
- ↑ (Yen Press) Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 3 - Liz:We're not like regular guns that shoot bullets!! We compress our Meister's Soul Wavelength and fire that
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 105
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 64
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 62
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 61
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 53
- ↑ Soul Eater Manga: Chapter 56