← Death Fest arc (Chronologically)
Remedial Lessons Arc →
- Maka and Soul have to restart their quest as a result of gaining the wrong soul-type.
- Black☆Star and Tsubaki fail to gain a soul, a trend that will reoccur until Tsubaki finally gains a evil human soul of a certain family member in the Uncanny Sword arc.
- Both two of the three groups (Maka/Soul and Black☆Star/Tsubaki) will face repercussions of having their soul collections totaling that to zero in the next arc, the Remedial Lessons Arc.
- Mifune and Angela Leon are introduced. They will be shown once again later in the Bodyguard arc, Operation Capture Baba Yaga Castle arc, and the anime-only Arachnophobia vs DWMA Arc and play a crucial role in Black☆Star/Tsubaki's story.
Manga and Anime DifferenceEdit
- The anime introduces the concept of the Kishin Egg in this arc, contrasting to the manga's Evil Human souls hunted from Shinigami's List. There's also the fact that the anime also has ordinary humans consume souls, whereas it was originally in the manga only Demon Weapons can consume souls. This is one of the various inconsistencies within the anime.
- The anime features an anime-only scene in which Tsubaki and Black☆Star go back to Death Weapon Meister Academy and look for more missions, meeting up with Soul and Maka in the process before being called to the Death Room, whereas the manga showed Tsubaki and Black☆Star remaining in the same city after their failed attempt to assassinate Al Capone and speak to death via the Shinigami Smoke Bomb. Another was featured in which Sid informs Soul and Black☆Star about Death the Kid, in which later spawned an inconsistency from Soul Eater Not!'s timeframe, in which dictates during this time of the Prologues arc, Sid should actually be dead from being killed by Shaula Gorgon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.