|Remedial Lessons Arc|
← Prologues arc
Demon Sword arc →
With both Weapon Meister teams having failed to maintain proper soul collecting ability, Death comes up with a remedial lesson in which Maka, Soul, Black☆Star, and Tsubaki must investigate the mysterious resurrection of former teacher Sid Barrett as a Zombie and who is behind it. In the aftermath of the lesson, Kid and the Thompson Sisters join Death Weapon Meister Academy and have their first day.
- Maka Albarn awakens her Soul Perception for the first time.
- Maka and Soul perform Witch-Hunt for the first time but failed.
- Death the Kid joins Death Weapon Meister Academy. After "losing" his fight with Black☆Star and Soul, he was bed ridden for a week and sent to counseling after recovering.
- Sid Barrett re-establishes himself within Death Weapon Meister Academy and DWMA Central Intelligence Agency after having been gone for roughly a year.
- Franken Stein finally joins the DWMA upon Death's insistence after having been tried by Sid to join the academy as an instructor during the events of Soul Eater Not!. In the next arc, we learn his purpose for being called back to the academy is to stop the Demon Sword and it's master.
Manga and Anime DifferencesEdit
- There is no mentioning of the aftermath of Kid's battle with Soul and Black☆Star in the anime.