Contrasting to the usual usage of a demon weapon to amplify one's wavelength to attack, Soul Menace is an attack which allows the user to strike their opponent by channeling their own wavelength without the usage of a weapon. This results in an electrical-like attack with powerful concussive force capable of even damaging a weapon in their weapon form.
This technique can also be used underwater, which is more powerful to the point it produces a powerful linear shockwave from one hand if performed by a proficient user.
- Soul Eater Super Guidebook: How to Make a Death Scythe
- Soul Eater Volume 2; Chapter 2, page 25
- Soul Eater Volume 2; Chapter 2, page 24
- Soul Eater Volume 2; Chapter 3, page 86
- Soul Eater NOT Volume 1; Chapter 5, page 168
- Soul Eater Not! Volume 4.5 Official Fanbook ~Need to Know~
- Soul Eater Volume 19; Chapter 77, page 21