In both Soul Eater and Soul Eater Not!, there are various unique terms, phrases, etc. in the world of Soul Eater.
- Death Child: This term is used to describe an individual who survived a near death experience in Death City.
- Death Children: Men and women who are born in Death City are referred to as being "Death Children".
- Dosako: A term used to describe an individual who has lived in Hokkaido, Japan's second largest city, for 3 days.
- Edokko: Term used to describe those who are born in Tokyo. For one to be a true Edokko, one's family must have lived in Tokyo, Japan for at least 3 Generations.
- "It's Dead": A phrased used as the equivalent to the saying "I don't know".
- West Side Glory: A street-crime movie that Anya Hepburn, Tsugumi Harudori, and Meme Tatane watched back-to-back.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Soul Eater Not!:JOT 3
- ↑ Soul Eater Not! Manga: Chapter 36
- ↑ Soul Eater Not! Manga: Chapter 10